Friday, August 3, 2012

What's in your purse?

I saw this idea on another blog several months ago and have been meaning to do this for awhile...it just seems fun!

What's in your purse?

The one and only rule: You aren't allowed to clean out your purse before doing this. That ruins all the fun.
Everything at a glance
Category #1: Beauty
I love my mini makeup bag. It keeps all of my essentials in one place, so I don't have bobby pins floating around or lip gloss making everything sticky (-in case you're interested in products here's a short description from left to right).
-Colgate "Wisp": mini toothbrushes and toothpaste...just add water! Great for date night!
-Beauty Rush Lip Stain: Fun and pretty without the commitment of lipstick and the stickiness of gloss.
-Beauty Rush Lip Gloss: Also fun, but very sticky...I'm not getting any kisses while wearing this. Great for work though
-VS Pro Lip Stick/Gloss Duo: Lipstick on top, gloss on bottom. Love. 
-Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm: no color or shine, just moisture.
-Ben Nye Concealer Cream Crayon: great for touch up
-ELF Lip Balm: with SPF 30! Also, its $1- you can't lose.
-PINK Pretty&Pure Hand & Foot Cream
-an assortment of bobbies and ties.
Category #2: Pen/Paper
I have an office product addiction. I like to have different pens; thick, thin, gel....Fun fact, the silver pen on the far right is from our suite where we spent the first for days of our honeymoon. Anyway, I also have sticky notes to leave notes for myself in my car (or other people on their windshields when they park poorly...jk, that only happened once). My notepad usually houses blog post ideas. 
Category #3: Devices
 You never know when you'll need headphones or a cord to sync your phone/iPod. 
Category #4: Coupons

I house all my coupons here, cut neatly and organized by store/establishment. I love a good deal!
Category #5: Misc.
Sunglasses. Keys. Ibuprofen.

Hopefully, that wasn't a complete bore for you all. :) Now, lets see whats in your purses.....
Anyone?

5 comments:

  1. tee hee. mine would be a pretty boring post. because i don't even own a purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that awkward moment when you realize you got tagged in a post but you have been such a bad blogger you found out 5 days later.... my post will be just about as boring as amberly's but at least i have a purse right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pink sunglasses!! so cute.

    ReplyDelete