Monday, March 26, 2012

One-Hundred

It's my 100th post!
I am so excited/happy that I don't know what to do with myself! It has been a little over 6 months since my very first post. Blogging has been a source of joy for me- its therapeutic to have my own little corner of cyber space. I am so grateful for all 27 of you who read this blog. :)
So, I think its time for the...
 1st Walk With Me Giveaway!
Here's what you're playing for:
A VS Fantasies Body Spray!
I have "Secret Craving" and I love it; however, there are 6 to choose from!

Ways to enter:
1. Follow my blog: Walk With Me
2. Follow my other blog: Sugaraholics Anonymous
3. Leave a comment on this post
4. Blog about the giveaway and leave the link to your post
 (up to 4 ways to enter in the drawing)

So, there you have it!
Give-a-Way starts now and ends April 2nd at Midnight.
May the odds be ever in your favor!
(sorry, couldn't resist)

14 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love Victoria's Secret scents! Sign me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So once upon a time... I've been following your blog from day 1 so... check. I've also been following your sugaraholics blog from day one so... check again. And here is a nice happy comment from me telling you that I REALLY wanna win...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following both! and here's my comment:) always in need of a good new scent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! except that I'm really not kidding, Kelly would love one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Pick me! Pick me! http://maddieviolet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds good! :) I want in! :) P.S. love reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dearest mel. like ashlee i have been a follower of both blogs from day one, and i was your first follower on sugarholics :) you are great, and i would love to be chosen. please :)
    http://thehaileystory.blogspot.com/2012/03/prom-please.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous idea! I think next you should give away your job at VS. That would be the best prize of ALL TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. booyah! i follow both blogs and here is a comment. you are super cool (even though i wish you were coming down this weekend and could give a friend a ride). but hey i might be heading to idaho for easter weekend! fro yo?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! You always post such cute stories that are always uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally digging this give away! I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What happened to my Post? :) I'm feeling lucky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Ashlee Crosby, right? I'll put you down!

      Delete