Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oh heyyyy

Well life has been insane! I'm not sure if I ever mentioned anything on here, but we moved! We have landed ourselves a place with free rent. You certainly can't beat that...especially being poor and married like Chris and I are.
Here are some photos of our new place (...for those of you who don't follow me on instagram.)
Trying to get everything in its place before my head exploded.
The best part.

Life is good. Chris has taken such good care of me this past week, especially when I've been stressed (and tired...a bad combination). Even though the move was hard- especially with no help....it was so worth it and we are so blessed to have this opportunity!

A quick shout out to two of my very close friends that got engaged recently. Marriage is great, guys! You're gonna love it!
Miss Amberly Hurst. Tying the knot on December 22. She caught the bouquet at my wedding!

And Rachel Mortenson. She was my first friend I made when we moved to PG. Getting married on August 24.
I love you both so much and couldn't be happier for you! 
Hit me up and we'll get you all set up with some Victoria's Secret! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment