Everyone is sick of me talking about how much homework I had/have/will have. I get it. But I am not sick of talking about it; it makes me feel better. Sucks for you guys.
My history professor wants me to watch The Odyssey. Which is 3 hours long. Normally, I wouldn't mind so much....but I don't have internet at home, which means I have to watch it at school...wearing clothes and makeup and such. Also, I watched it with Chris and did the EXACT SAME ASSIGNMENT two years ago when we were dating. Boo. Children, this is why you keep all of your assignments your whole college career....you never know when your wife might need them.
(**For those of you who think using his assignment would make me a big cheater, you would normally be right, however....I sat through the whole movie and filled out Chris' entire worksheet. So, if anyone is a big cheater it's him.**)
Lately, I have been clenching my jaw while reading. Homework requires an inhuman amount of reading. My jaw hurts constantly. Anyone have any tricks for stopping unwanted subconscious jaw clenching?
haha at least you are still posting. i am so busy with school/work that i don't even post. also i like your story about the odyssey :)
ReplyDeleteI suggest keeping something in your mouth to prevent jaw clenching. Sugar free gum maybe? Studies have shown that you perform better in school if you chew gum while studying, taking tests, etc. I also jaw clench... No bueno.
ReplyDeleteYou are a genius! Less jaw clenching and better test scores would be ideal. :)
Delete