Monday, February 27, 2012

Making Lemonade

Sometimes I like my job....
I have a lot of time to think.
(As much as I hate to admit it...) It gives me an early start at the day.
It teaches me discipline and how to handle the nitty-gritty.
It motivates me to get a degree and to eventually be my own boss.

Its not the most glorious job, but its not the worst job. In a town like Rexburg, I'm truly so blessed to have the job I have--- and that my job pays what it pays. Its a whole lot easier to do things you don't necessarily want to do when you are trying your best to see the positive. 
That is what I have learned in the last week or so.

SideNote: I love/miss President Hinkley. I am honored to clean a building named after him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment