Monday, November 5, 2012

From 20 to 21

(This post is going up today, because tomorrow is the busiest day ever (school from 8-5, voting, and a test)...not the ideal day for your birthday, but I still get a birthday date!)
I can't believe I'm 21. Tomorrow. I feel so old.
Last year, I did a year in review post. Looking back, year 20 wasn't as obviously monumental as 19 was, but there have been big changes and lots of fun times. In the last year....

-Chris changed his major from Paramedics to Physical Therapy.
-We had our first Christmas and New Years (married).

-We went from being painfully unemployed, to having more jobs than we knew what to do with. Blessing.
-Chris turned 24.

-We went on our first vacation as a couple (other than our honeymoon).

-I started running & ran in my first race. 


 -We have fun together every day.

If every year is as good as the last one...I'm set!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope your test goes well and you have a wonderful date with the hubby! We love you!

    ReplyDelete