So...I recently got a hair cut and ended up loosing a lot more than I initially wanted (I guess that's what I get for using a free haircut coupon at a hair school....no offense hair school students). But its slowly growing on me- It definitely takes less time to do and a lot less effort. I actually did my hair today for the first time in awhile....and I even shaved my legs (the legit kind...with shaving cream and everything- I even got the backs). Don't judge! Its so cold here, its hardly worth the effort. You go outside and it all grows back within a matter of seconds. Anyway- I'm off to the temple with Chris and then we're packing for Utah! T-minus 18 hours till we're driving out of Rexburg!

wha??? oh my gosh i love it!! i know how much you loved your long hair, but i really am in love with this length on you. and i 100% agree with your shaving comment. it's SO not worth it. i definitely only shaved on sundays while i was up there. we should try and get together when you come down. :) love you friend!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Total hottie :) love ya girly!
ReplyDelete