Consider the following:
If I watch TV, then I loose motivation and productivity.
If I loose motivation and be productivity, I eat junk food.
Therefore, if I watch TV then I eat junk food.
This argument is both valid and sound.
Clearly, cutting out TV would definitely be a step in the right direction. I know that it is not very realistic for me to stop watching cold turkey, and I also don't think watching some TV is bad. Its all about portion control (::constant theme here::). Today, I will not watch any TV shows or movies, just to see what it is like; what I can get done. Then, I will go from there- maybe limiting myself to my 3 favorite TV shows (Biggest Loser, New Girl, and Modern Family). Or, maybe I will only watch TV on the weekends, or after all my homework is done.
Any way you slice it TV and junk food are most definitely related (in my case). In all honesty, I just need someone to hold me accountable here.
24 hours of a TV-less existence starts now!
LOL! That is great logic my friend.
ReplyDelete